Welcome to the Western New York Karate Center, Buffalo’s premier family martial arts education center. Practical, effective self-defense is our #1 priority.
Now enrolling for the 2015 Summer Camp Spectacular. Four week session is only $49.95 and includes a free uniform and belt (offer valid for new students only). Summer sessions begin weekly starting on Monday, June 29, 2015. There are morning, afternoon and evening classes 6 days a week. Register today by calling (716) 631-5065.
- Special Tiny Tots Class for 3 and 4 year olds
- Classes for children and adults six days a week taught by master instructors
- Gain fitness, strength and flexibility in our high energy classes
- Learn valuable, streetwise self-defense techniques
- Practice kata; sharpen your reflexes with sparring; study traditional weapons
- Friendly, non-competitive atmosphere
- Special Family Rates
Feed your body, mind and soul with Isshinryu Karate-Do, a traditional Okinawan style of martial arts. Our curriculum also includes techniques and concepts from American Kenpo, Jiu-Jitsu, Judo and Modern Arnis to give our students a well rounded martial arts education.
Call (716) 631-5065 today or Email Us.